Monday, February 22, 2010

This Week in Games...

...We have only have one big release. That release is Heavy Rain for Playstation 3. Due out tomorrow, 2/23, I hope it proves all it was hyped to be. I have a feeling it will deliver. You can find extensive Heavy Rain demo impressions here.

Secondly due out tomorrow, we have the 3rd DLC pack for Borderlands. Entitled The Secret Army of General Knoxx, this expansion will add almost double the playtime of the first DLC pack, Dr. Ned's Zombie Island. The story takes place after the close of the single player game and continues the adventure. This expansion also raises the level cap to 60 and adds even more weapons and enemies, and various other changes.

I should be picking up both of these releases tomorrow, even though I'm still occupied with Ace Attorney Investigations at the moment. I will make sure to find room for all 3.

Updated impressions on all of them later in the week, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment