Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greetings!

Greetings everyone! Please excuse the dust as this is a work in progress and there will be many changes over the next few weeks.

Welcome to my blog. This will also serve as a gateway for my best friends website, Games, Movies, & More.

We have an official podcast that comes out every week, usually on Thursday. It's usually myself and my best friend Brian just recapping some of the weeks events in games, movies and tech stuff. This past weeks podcast was my first one, and I hope we can get some more followers soon. We hope to have a live show soon as soon as we get more comfortable with the whole thing so we can intereact with you guys out there.

Games, Movies, and More Podcast

Here's the podcast link for those of you that are interested. Please leave us a message, or even one here. Also feel free to email me at jirenicus84@gmail.com with any questions/comments or feedback! If we get enough, we'll have a segment on the air for the feedback.



I'll skip the whole intro thing, as my profile will be updated soon with that stuff if you really want to know about me.

I hope to post as often as I can, and keep the news fairly updated. Hopefully I will get the chance to get a decent following and interact with some of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment